by Michael Leonard, Citrix
If you are attending Citrix Synergy in Las Vegas at the end of this month and you are into networking we have a big list of events and sessions for you.
Synergy Networking-Focus Sessions
Over 25 NetScaler/CloudBridge learning sessions. Topics include:
- NetScaler Security Features in Depth
- Consolidate ADCs with the Power of NetScaler SDX
- CloudBridge SD-WAN: What’s new and what’s next
- NetScaler Pro: Make your Web apps faster & much more Secure!
- Workspace Delivery across a Software-Defined WAN
- Security: The Never-Ending Balancing act Between users and Hackers
- Five Features that set NetScaler apart from the Competition
- Simplified Application Access with NetScaler Unified Gateway
- NetScaler Reliability and Usability for all your Microsoft apps
Here is the link to all of the Networking Connect Sessions at Synergy:
Hands-On Learning Labs covering HDX Insight & SD-WAN
Opportunities to network and interact with Citrix champions, industry analysts & thought leaders.
Notable opportunities include:
- Geek Speak With Brian Madden
- Meet the Experts Theater – Citrix Pro-Tips from our largest, most successful customers
- Dan Kaminsky (Security Thought Leader) covering cutting-edge Security
- Interactive Birds of a Feather Panels
- Discussing best practices & how our champions leverage our solutions
- Vertical focused within healthcare, education, finance and government.
If you miss a sessions many can be viewed through SynergyTV from anywhere…on any device!
Sessions can be found at http://live.citrixsynergy.com/2016/. There will be 16 Networking specific breakout sessions available to watch
Notable sessions include:
- SYN130: SDN, SD-WAN, NFV: differentiate hype from reality to develop your game plan
- Tues 5/24 1:30-2:30 PM GMT
- SYN101: Citrix CTO perspective on the next era of technology
- Tues 5/24 4:00-5:30 PM
- SYN245: Customer in-depth case study: consolidate ADCs with the power of NetScaler SDX
- Wed 5/25 11:15-12 PM
- SYN145: Security: the never-ending balancing act between users and hackers
- Wed 5/25 1-2 PM
- SYN237: Five features that set NetScaler apart from the competition
- Wed 5/25 3:30-4:15 PM
- SYN231: Workspace delivery across a software-defined WAN
- Thurs 5/26 3:30-4:15 PM GMT